Audacity 2.0.4 replaces all previous versions, with these improvements:
* New Effect > Reverb (based on Freeverb), that replaces GVerb.
* New View > Go to Selection Start and Go to Selection End commands.
* New Tracks > Align End to End command to append selected tracks.
* WAV files import/export now supports "Album Title", "Track Number" and "Genre" LIST INFO tags and ID3 tags.
* (Windows) New support for Windows WDM/KS host which can provide very low latencies if you reduce "Audio to Buffer" in Recording Preferences.
* (Windows Vista and later) You can now record computer playback by choosing the new Windows WASAPI host in Device Toolbar , then a "loopback" input.
* Bugs have been fixed, involving Keyboard Preferences, Equalization curves, and Effect > Change Pitch, and several more.
See the 2.0.4 Release Notes (http://wiki.audacityteam.org/